Cost of living in Seville, Spain compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 232 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.924 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seville (Spain) is 31% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 27,573元 (€3,480) in Seville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000元 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 200 zł (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨20,330 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Essen costs €12 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Swansea costs £6.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)