Cost of living in Seville, Spain compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 291 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.344 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seville (Spain) is 33% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元24,850 (€3,384) in Seville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元18,750 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Graz costs €12 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$25,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €179 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)