Cost of living in Seville, Spain compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 325 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.776 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seville (Spain) is 30% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元25,981 (€3,341) in Seville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元20,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guwahati costs ₨300 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Vienna costs €100 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Vilnius costs €549 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Wrocław costs 2,450 zł (about 1 hour ago)