Cost of living in Sevastopol, Ukraine compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 10, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.26189 CNY / UAH
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sevastopol (Ukraine) is 9% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,103 (38,579₴) in Sevastopol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,300 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 60,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$40 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Walnut Creek, California costs $60 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 2.60TL (31 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Aalborg costs kr15 (about 1 hour ago)