Cost of living in Sevastopol, Ukraine compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 10, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.24913 CNY / UAH
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sevastopol (Ukraine) is 9% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,008 (68,268₴) in Sevastopol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 4,000 Ft (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bismarck, North Dakota costs $12 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 3.80 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Catania costs €1.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$1,800 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Willemstad costs ƒ 40 (36 minutes ago)