Cost of living in Settat, Morocco compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.704 CNY / MAD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Settat (Morocco) is 10% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元7,468 (10,614 Dirham) in Settat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元6,800 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元30 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bergen costs kr 49 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,178 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,505 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 59₴ (about 1 hour ago)