Cost of living comparison between Settat, Morocco and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.684 CNY / MAD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Settat (Morocco) is 11% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,180 (6,109 Dirham) in Settat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Washington D.C. costs $14 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$100 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sacramento, California costs $110 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fukuoka costs ¥40,364 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.64 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €0.10 (about 2 hours ago)