Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 970 prices entered by 248 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00606 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 16% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元57,995 (₩9,567,404) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元50,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $75 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,505 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 4,300 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 2,500 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cotonou costs 252 Franc (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 15,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)