Cost of living in Semey, Kazakhstan compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01935 CNY / KZT
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Semey (Kazakhstan) is 4% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,953 (204,317 KZT) in Semey to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,800 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$8 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2.50 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (27 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juba costs 3,000 Pound (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Evora costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)