Cost of living in Semey, Kazakhstan compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02002 CNY / KZT
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Semey (Kazakhstan) is 5% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,299 (214,745 KZT) in Semey to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,100 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karaman costs 20TL (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in The Hague costs €9 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Franca costs R$ 162 (14 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Glasgow costs £80 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.06 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$300 (37 minutes ago)