Cost of living in Semarang, Indonesia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00051 CNY / IDR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Semarang (Indonesia) is 8% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,909 (Rp 33,017,388) in Semarang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockton, California costs $10 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,525 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Naples costs €1.50 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rochester, New York costs $11 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $12 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Modesto, California costs $30 (24 minutes ago)