Cost of living in Semarang, Indonesia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00050 CNY / IDR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Semarang (Indonesia) is 7% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,245 (Rp 40,547,506) in Semarang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元19,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $6.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Auckland costs NZ$2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 3.35 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riyadh costs ﷼ 25 (about 2 hours ago)