Cost of living in Sattahip, Thailand compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.19899 CNY / THB
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sattahip (Thailand) is 31% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元26,242 (131,874 ฿) in Sattahip to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元20,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Havana costs 1.00 CUC (2 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Miami, Florida costs $68 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tangier costs 30 Dirham (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $60 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 23 zł (about 1 hour ago)