Cost of living in Satkhira, Bangladesh compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.08717 CNY / BDT
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Satkhira (Bangladesh) is about the same as in Aksu (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元3,125 in Aksu you would need to make just about 元3,125 (Taka 35,850) in Satkhira.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £1.50 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1.00 (14 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Denver, Colorado costs $8 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 14,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 2.75TL (about 1 hour ago)