Cost of living in Sassari, Italy compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.407 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sassari (Italy) is 69% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元31,679 (€4,277) in Sassari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元18,750 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Victoria costs C$100 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freetown costs 90,000 Leone (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (35 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $500 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3,599 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 135 (about 2 hours ago)