Cost of living in Sarnia, Canada compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.183 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sarnia (Canada) is 67% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元31,784 (C$6,133) in Sarnia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元19,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $8 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $10 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jabalpur costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,083 (about 1 hour ago)