Cost of living in Sarnia, Canada compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.101 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sarnia (Canada) is 75% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元27,420 (C$5,375) in Sarnia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fargo costs $19,895 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £400 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$300 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,525 (34 minutes ago)