Cost of living in Sarnia, Canada compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.093 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sarnia (Canada) is 71% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元26,656 (C$5,234) in Sarnia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $0.59 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $13 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seremban costs RM6.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1.50 (about 1 hour ago)