Cost of living comparison between Sargodha, Pakistan and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06577 CNY / PKR *
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sargodha (Pakistan) is 14% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,841 (₨271,285) in Sargodha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Wiesbaden costs €50 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €64 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monaco costs €500 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨1,600 (about 2 hours ago)