Cost of living in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 601 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.810 CNY / BAM
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 24% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,669 (4,900KM) in Sarajevo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Skopje costs 67 ден (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tashkent costs 1,200 сўм (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 120 Kč (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$20 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vlorë costs 40 Lek (about 1 hour ago)