Cost of living in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 600 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.964 CNY / BAM
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 24% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,685 (3,452KM) in Sarajevo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 100 (1 minute ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Cebu City costs Php32 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 25 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,209 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr8 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 68,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)