Cost of living in Sapporo, Japan compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06111 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sapporo (Japan) is 28% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,018 (¥327,602) in Sapporo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$190 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $6.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Saarbrücken costs €381 (41 minutes ago)