Cost of living in São Paulo, Brazil compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 7,353 prices entered by 1,046 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.120 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is 33% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元30,525 (R$ 14,398) in São Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元23,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,033 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Serena costs CH$14,990,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zurich costs CHF 10 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jyväskylä costs €1,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. Louis, Missouri costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)