Cost of living comparison between São Paulo, Brazil and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 9,542 prices entered by 1,345 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.003 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is 34% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元25,198 (R$ 12,583) in São Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元18,750 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vilnius costs €5.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $8,500 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U28,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manama costs Dinar 2.900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)