Cost of living in São Paulo, Brazil compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 7,834 prices entered by 1,098 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.187 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is 37% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,094 (R$ 7,815) in São Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Valencia costs €37 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $6.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $89 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Munich costs €0.10 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kharkiv costs 180₴ (about 1 hour ago)