Cost of living in São Paulo, Brazil compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 7,245 prices entered by 1,028 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.073 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is 30% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元29,961 (R$ 14,450) in São Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元23,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨200 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $4,300 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$33,763 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 6.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €78 (about 1 hour ago)