Cost of living in São Carlos, Brazil compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 286 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.187 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Carlos (Brazil) is 22% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,776 (R$ 9,041) in São Carlos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 7,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Exeter costs £3.50 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $42 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Riga costs €161 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)