Cost of living in São Carlos, Brazil compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.054 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Carlos (Brazil) is 19% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,227 (R$ 6,926) in São Carlos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Petaling Jaya costs RM3,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 15,248 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 308,900 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 45 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Trois-Rivières costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$250 (about 1 hour ago)