Cost of living in São Carlos, Brazil compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 286 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.102 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Carlos (Brazil) is 20% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,932 (R$ 8,530) in São Carlos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 40,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Exeter costs £918 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,600 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨500 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 120,000 (28 minutes ago)