Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 274 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.172 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 29% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,314 (R$ 8,891) in São Bernardo do Campo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$550 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Skopje costs 1,000,000 ден (43 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 5,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)