Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 222 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.229 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 30% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,510 (R$ 8,752) in São Bernardo do Campo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €15 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Francisco, California costs $91 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vigo costs €1.32 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Baku costs 1,500 ман (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨17,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥505,737 (about 1 hour ago)