Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.207 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 32% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,630 (R$ 9,346) in São Bernardo do Campo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $25 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Houston, Texas costs $6 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$4,000,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,683 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling6,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,583 (about 1 hour ago)