Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 756 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12914 CNY / DOP
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 14% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,226 (RD$ 141,128) in Santo Domingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 3 oz deodorant, roll-on in Burlington, Vermont costs $2.82 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php15,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 22 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 64TL (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $50 (18 minutes ago)