Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 614 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14692 CNY / DOP
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 21% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元22,597 (RD$ 153,810) in Santo Domingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元18,750 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Detroit, Michigan costs $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tunja costs COL$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €258 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 230,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $150 (about 2 hours ago)