Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 782 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13987 CNY / DOP
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 17% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元22,142 (RD$ 158,302) in Santo Domingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元19,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Adelaide costs AU$60 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $59 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Victoria costs C$1.37 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.47 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antalya costs 115,000TL (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)