Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 560 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.14915 CNY / DOP
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 22% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元22,834 (RD$ 153,093) in Santo Domingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元18,750 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (44 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Budva costs €3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Khulna costs Taka 30 (about 1 hour ago)