Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,466 prices entered by 204 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13011 CNY / DOP
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 15% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,214 (RD$ 132,308) in Santo Domingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ravenna costs €0.23 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,580 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €60 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 3,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bordeaux costs €24,100 (about 1 hour ago)