Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 258 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.154 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 25% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元23,712 (R$ 11,009) in Santo André to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元19,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Irbid costs Dinar 1.750 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,846 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manama costs Dinar 0.030 (42 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Medellín costs COL$6,250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)