Cost of living comparison between Santo André, Brazil and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.981 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 21% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,142 (R$ 7,645) in Santo André to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Campinas costs R$ 700 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$19 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Peshawar costs ₨400 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Herzliya costs 16 ₪ (20 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Brussels costs €20 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,870 (38 minutes ago)