Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 234 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.855 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 20% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,187 (R$ 10,341) in Santo André to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £8,600 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Gaborone costs P500 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $11 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Durban costs R 6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)