Cost of living in Santiago, Philippines compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 03, 2013. Exchange rate: 0.13682 CNY / PHP
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Philippines) is 8% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元2,712 (Php19,819) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,931 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. John's, NL costs C$130 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €69 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 90,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 2,200 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €70 (about 2 hours ago)