Cost of living in Santiago, Philippines compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 03, 2013. Exchange rate: 0.13722 CNY / PHP
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Philippines) is 8% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,378 (Php24,615) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$114 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beirut costs 700,000 L£ (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$5.40 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 38,700 (about 1 hour ago)