Cost of living comparison between Santiago del Estero, Argentina and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 31, 2013. Exchange rate: 0.43694 CNY / ARS
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago del Estero (Argentina) is 7% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元2,685 (ARS $6,145) in Santiago del Estero to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,050 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Valencia costs €539 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (44 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Saharanpur costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Jeddah costs ﷼ 505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 450TL (about 2 hours ago)