Cost of living comparison between Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.14931 CNY / DOP
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 25% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,473 (RD$ 130,426) in Santiago de los Caballeros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$200 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $15 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mexico City costs Mex$ 22 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lubbock, Texas costs $332,887 (19 minutes ago)