Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12885 CNY / DOP
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 14% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,641 (RD$ 105,861) in Santiago de los Caballeros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 20,000 Shilling (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨900 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨40,660 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Thimphu costs 10 Ngultrum (about 2 hours ago)