Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14870 CNY / DOP
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 23% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,282 (RD$ 129,669) in Santiago de los Caballeros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 9KM (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php250 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corfu costs €1.48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Trento costs €1.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)