Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14206 CNY / DOP
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 19% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元23,786 (RD$ 167,436) in Santiago de los Caballeros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元20,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kiev costs 45₴ (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.20 (15 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $1,118 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tirana costs 160 Lek (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valletta costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 2,000,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)