Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba, Cuba compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.834 CNY / CUC *
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba (Cuba) is 36% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,281 (2,382 CUC) in Santiago de Cuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$100 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Savannah, Georgia costs $4.80 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Edmonton costs C$0.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Edinburgh costs £30 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (38 minutes ago)