Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba, Cuba compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.858 CNY / CUC *
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba (Cuba) is 52% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,268 (2,664 CUC) in Santiago de Cuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.80 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hobart costs AU$15 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Detroit, Michigan costs $22,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $80 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seongnam costs ₩7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kalamata costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)