Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba, Cuba compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.329 CNY / CUC *
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba (Cuba) is 29% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,913 (2,040 CUC) in Santiago de Cuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元10,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr18,000 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Gurgaon costs ₨130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Beirut costs 10,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Tbilisi costs 3.00 Lari (about 1 hour ago)