Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.481 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 40% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,459 (€2,334) in Santiago de Compostela to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 lbs of rice in Detroit, Michigan costs $25 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 50,000 Shilling (19 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Groningen costs €38 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,541 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barranquilla costs COL$1,900 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $120 (43 minutes ago)