Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 347 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00240 CNY / COP
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 10% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,541 (COL$6,905,182) in Santiago de Cali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 300,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨350 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Washington D.C. costs $430 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £110 (about 1 hour ago)