Cost of living in Santiago, Chile compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,656 prices entered by 333 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01009 CNY / CLP
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 8% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元8,448 (CH$837,139) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元7,800 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Boulder, Colorado costs $2.00 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (28 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Lubbock, Texas costs $2.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Lagos costs 20,182 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)