Cost of living in Santiago, Chile compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,611 prices entered by 270 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01035 CNY / CLP
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 9% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元8,197 (CH$792,274) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元7,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $15 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baku costs 700 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Grand Cayman costs CI$9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 200 (about 2 hours ago)