Cost of living in Santiago, Chile compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,110 prices entered by 223 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01098 CNY / CLP
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 11% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,073 (CH$1,646,074) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Manama costs Dinar 2.000 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £14 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tehran costs ﷼ 5,000,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dubai costs Dirham 4.33 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,440 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)