Cost of living comparison between Santander, Spain and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.387 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santander (Spain) is 45% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元22,674 (€3,069) in Santander to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Bristol costs £516 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 1,579 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 5.50 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 2.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 15,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨2,800 (about 1 hour ago)