Cost of living in Santa Teresa, Venezuela compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! Santa Teresa has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Santa Teresa.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.669 CNY / VEF *
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Teresa (Venezuela) is about the same as in Aksu (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元5,900 in Aksu you would need to make just about 元5,900 (Bs 8,823) in Santa Teresa.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$4,257 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM500 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Georgetown costs 1,500 G$ (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 4,000TL (about 1 hour ago)