Cost of living in Santa Teresa, Venezuela compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! Santa Teresa has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Santa Teresa.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.684 CNY / VEF *
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Teresa (Venezuela) is about the same as in Aksu (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元6,200 in Aksu you would need to make just about 元6,200 (Bs 9,058) in Santa Teresa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $60 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nasik costs ₨300 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U1,100 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sorocaba costs R$ 24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)