Cost of living comparison between Santa Teresa, Venezuela and Aksu, China
WARNING! Santa Teresa has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Santa Teresa.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.675 CNY / VEF *
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Teresa (Venezuela) is about the same as in Aksu (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元2,500 in Aksu you would need to make just about 元2,500 (Bs 3,702) in Santa Teresa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 30 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ho Chi Minh City costs 1,900,000,000 ₫ (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $2,033 (19 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $2.99 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Dhaka costs Taka 351 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dublin costs €190 (44 minutes ago)