Cost of living in Santa Teresa, Venezuela compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! Santa Teresa has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Santa Teresa.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00008 CNY / VEF *
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Teresa (Venezuela) is about the same as in Aksu (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元6,400 in Aksu you would need to make just about 元6,400 (Bs 78,581,617) in Santa Teresa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $60 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,795 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hsinchu City costs 300 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Doha costs 8 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (about 2 hours ago)