Cost of living in Santa Teresa, Venezuela compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! Santa Teresa has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Santa Teresa.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.686 CNY / VEF *
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Teresa (Venezuela) is about the same as in Aksu (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元2,500 in Aksu you would need to make just about 元2,500 (Bs 3,645) in Santa Teresa.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Nice costs €1.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ponce costs $140 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £64 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £15 (39 minutes ago)