Cost of living in Santa Teresa, Venezuela compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! Santa Teresa has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Santa Teresa.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.690 CNY / VEF *
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Teresa (Venezuela) is about the same as in Aksu (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元2,500 in Aksu you would need to make just about 元2,500 (Bs 3,623) in Santa Teresa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥505,737 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £12 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Pretoria costs R 14 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 150 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $400 (about 1 hour ago)