Cost of living comparison between Santa Rosa, Argentina and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.43209 CNY / ARS
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Rosa (Argentina) is 7% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,350 (ARS $7,752) in Santa Rosa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$1.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 120₴ (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Venice costs €8 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 500 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Bristol costs £3,010 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,580 (34 minutes ago)