Cost of living in Santa Rosa, Argentina compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.43553 CNY / ARS
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Rosa (Argentina) is 7% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,346 (ARS $7,682) in Santa Rosa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £25 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.99 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yangon costs 200 Kyat (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jamshedpur costs ₨7,624 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php23,000 (about 1 hour ago)