Cost of living in Santa Rosa, Argentina compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.44344 CNY / ARS
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Rosa (Argentina) is 7% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,356 (ARS $7,568) in Santa Rosa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元30 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Seville costs €4.75 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Iasi costs 75 lei (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brighton and Hove costs £25 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €32 (33 minutes ago)