Cost of living in Santa Rosa, Argentina compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.44815 CNY / ARS
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Rosa (Argentina) is 7% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,483 (ARS $7,771) in Santa Rosa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,250 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beirut costs 700,000 L£ (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$5.40 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 38,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)