Cost of living comparison between Santa Maria, Brazil and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.144 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Maria (Brazil) is 17% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,015 (R$ 8,868) in Santa Maria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Billings, Montana costs $0.63 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $25 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 799 zł (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,626 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 700 (36 minutes ago)