Cost of living in Santa Cruz, Philippines compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.13340 CNY / PHP
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz (Philippines) is about the same as in Aksu (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元6,500 in Aksu you would need to make just about 元6,500 (Php48,725) in Santa Cruz.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jeddah costs ﷼ 2.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 70 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 300 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $97 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php350 (about 1 hour ago)