Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul, Brazil compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.137 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul (Brazil) is 19% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,292 (R$ 6,687) in Santa Cruz do Sul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 500 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 888 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pori costs €12 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jackson, Mississippi costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)