Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 285 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.708 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife (Spain) is 25% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,738 (€2,431) in Santa Cruz de Tenerife to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aarhus costs kr70 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $10 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babijn, Aruba costs ƒ 18 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 75,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.25 (about 1 hour ago)