Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.788 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife (Spain) is 25% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,019 (€2,571) in Santa Cruz de Tenerife to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Timisoara costs 30 lei (14 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Savannah, Georgia costs $5.02 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$120 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beijing costs 元175 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Worth, Texas costs $8 (36 minutes ago)