Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 224 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.663 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife (Spain) is 33% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元24,849 (€3,243) in Santa Cruz de Tenerife to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元18,750 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Beijing costs 元12,416 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antananarivo costs 20,000 Ariary (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stuttgart costs €24 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)