Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 301 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.555 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife (Spain) is 26% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元24,011 (€3,178) in Santa Cruz de Tenerife to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元19,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vadodara costs ₨100 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £712 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling4.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liege costs €17 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 250 (35 minutes ago)