Cost of living in Santa Clara, Cuba compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2014. Exchange rate: 6.381 CNY / CUC *
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Clara (Cuba) is about the same as in Aksu (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元5,500 in Aksu you would need to make just about 元5,500 (862 CUC) in Santa Clara.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Manila costs Php900 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (16 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Moscow costs руб 96 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$56 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Makassar costs Rp 55,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)