Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste, Brazil compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.048 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste (Brazil) is 24% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,667 (R$ 5,209) in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,600 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM20 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,067 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €9 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose, California costs $140 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rennes costs €14 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Miri costs RM120 (22 minutes ago)