Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste, Brazil compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.122 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste (Brazil) is 7% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元2,668 (R$ 1,258) in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bologna costs €1.30 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Eugene, Oregon costs $76 (10 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tokyo costs ¥999,999 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Basel costs CHF 2.60 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Plymouth costs £2,258 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tirana costs 40 Lek (26 minutes ago)