Cost of living in Santa Ana, California, United States compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.344 CNY / USD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Ana, California (United States) is 33% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元73,128 ($11,528) in Santa Ana, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元55,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 700 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$50 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,033 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.60 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gold Coast costs AU$1.38 (about 1 hour ago)