Cost of living in Sanliurfa, Turkey compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.924 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sanliurfa (Turkey) is 11% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,177 (2,171TL) in Sanliurfa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £20 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 40 lei (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 120 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brno costs 549 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €280 (about 1 hour ago)