Cost of living in Sanliurfa, Turkey compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.688 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sanliurfa (Turkey) is 8% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,562 (2,110TL) in Sanliurfa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,300 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Khulna costs Taka 400 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Jakarta costs Rp 9,950 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$1.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 20,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $70 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$0.00 (39 minutes ago)