Cost of living in Sanliurfa, Turkey compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.798 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sanliurfa (Turkey) is 10% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元2,755 (1,532TL) in Sanliurfa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lyon costs €1.80 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $8 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Munich costs €1.60 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.50 (33 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Richmond, Virginia costs $1.97 (34 minutes ago)