Cost of living in Sandakan, Malaysia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.628 CNY / MYR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sandakan (Malaysia) is 9% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,231 (RM5,670) in Sandakan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Babylon, New York costs $20 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 21,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩700,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo André costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $762 (about 2 hours ago)