Cost of living in Sandakan, Malaysia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.553 CNY / MYR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sandakan (Malaysia) is 10% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,155 (RM11,050) in Sandakan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Huelva costs €450 (17 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Jaipur costs ₨300 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$124 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tangier costs 11 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (about 2 hours ago)