Cost of living in San‘a’, Yemen compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02753 CNY / YER
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San‘a’ (Yemen) is 34% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,985 (762,356 ﷼) in San‘a’ to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chengdu costs 元146,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €13 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $10 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Goiânia costs R$ 330 (about 1 hour ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Port Elizabeth costs R 11 (about 1 hour ago)