Cost of living in San‘a’, Yemen compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02732 CNY / YER
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San‘a’ (Yemen) is 30% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,034 (477,182 ﷼) in San‘a’ to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元10,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Niterói costs R$ 200 (21 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Craiova costs 5.00 lei (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in El Paso, Texas costs $12 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (34 minutes ago)