Cost of living in San‘a’, Yemen compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02648 CNY / YER
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San‘a’ (Yemen) is 26% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,626 (476,823 ﷼) in San‘a’ to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元10,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €15 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 150 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.75 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$500 (about 2 hours ago)