Cost of living in San Sebastian, Spain compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.344 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is 42% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,805 (€2,424) in San Sebastian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.00 lei (7 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $29 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ferrara costs €6.00 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 3.50 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨101,650 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.50 (40 minutes ago)