Cost of living in San Sebastian, Spain compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.294 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is 44% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元22,504 (€3,085) in San Sebastian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 3.00 lei (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $610 (34 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Karachi costs ₨0.30 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Zagreb costs 1,329 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Malmo costs 7,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)