Cost of living in San Salvador, El Salvador compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 194 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.904 CNY / USD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Salvador (El Salvador) is 7% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,674 ($2,415) in San Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lausanne costs CHF 26,900 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $1,550 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niterói costs R$ 25 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 9 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buraidah costs ﷼ 25 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zhuhai costs 元3.00 (about 1 hour ago)