Cost of living in San Salvador, El Salvador compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 397 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.852 CNY / USD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Salvador (El Salvador) is 6% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,210 ($2,512) in San Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ankara costs 0.17TL (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $70 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Arad costs 17 lei (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $45 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muar costs RM25 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)