Cost of living in San Salvador, El Salvador compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 316 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.624 CNY / USD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Salvador (El Salvador) is 5% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,664 ($2,063) in San Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元13,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Santander costs €1.00 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $508 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,500 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Amritsar costs ₨1.00 (30 minutes ago)