Cost of living in San Salvador, El Salvador compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 424 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.590 CNY / USD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Salvador (El Salvador) is 5% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,607 ($1,913) in San Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $14 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 4,000TL (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Gold Coast costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Ho Chi Minh City costs 11,580,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)