Cost of living in San Salvador, El Salvador compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 311 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.385 CNY / USD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Salvador (El Salvador) is 5% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,513 ($1,803) in San Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Glasgow costs £50 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 79 kn (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 30 (39 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Nellore costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Columbia, South Carolina costs $0.69 (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in York costs £0.48 (about 1 hour ago)