Cost of living in San Salvador, El Salvador compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 377 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.884 CNY / USD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Salvador (El Salvador) is 6% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,608 ($2,412) in San Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $3,617 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵50 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Antwerp costs €10 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €21,990 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £7 (about 1 hour ago)