Cost of living in San Pedro Sula, Honduras compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.27020 CNY / HNL
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 16% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,183 (L 59,894) in San Pedro Sula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元14,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Malaga costs €40 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wrocław costs 84,000 zł (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 20,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muscat costs ﷼ 0.218 (27 minutes ago)