Cost of living in San Pedro Sula, Honduras compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29293 CNY / HNL
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 16% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,133 (L 61,904) in San Pedro Sula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Douala costs 60,000 Franc (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,550 (21 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Baku costs 3.60 ман (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)