Cost of living comparison between San Nicolás de los Garza, Mexico and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.33150 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza (Mexico) is 20% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元22,425 (Mex$ 67,647) in San Nicolás de los Garza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元18,750 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 5.00 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $3.30 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Madrid costs €2.64 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 600,000 Ft (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Puebla costs Mex$ 16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$130 (about 1 hour ago)