Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza, Mexico compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37904 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza (Mexico) is 18% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元24,696 (Mex$ 65,154) in San Nicolás de los Garza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元21,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $75 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £7 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leipzig costs €600 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$15,000 (28 minutes ago)