Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza, Mexico compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35948 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza (Mexico) is 18% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,366 (Mex$ 51,090) in San Nicolás de los Garza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Hamilton costs C$0.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toulouse costs €40 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,583 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gainesville, Florida costs $10 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $712 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nottingham costs £55 (about 1 hour ago)