Cost of living comparison between San Nicolás de los Arroyos, Argentina and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.44656 CNY / ARS
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Arroyos (Argentina) is 16% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,351 (ARS $9,744) in San Nicolás de los Arroyos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 3,450 Ft (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Almaty costs 140,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 35,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.30TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 108 (about 2 hours ago)