Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36820 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende (Mexico) is 24% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,431 (Mex$ 52,773) in San Miguel de Allende to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 7,000 ₪ (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Nagpur costs ₨13 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Springfield, Illinois costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Curitiba costs R$ 45 (about 1 hour ago)