Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.32133 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende (Mexico) is 16% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,774 (Mex$ 58,426) in San Miguel de Allende to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 100₴ (39 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €800 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)