Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.31215 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende (Mexico) is 16% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,955 (Mex$ 70,336) in San Miguel de Allende to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元19,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $9 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$37,490 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 255 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Omaha, Nebraska costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.30 (about 2 hours ago)