Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes, Argentina compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.43034 CNY / ARS
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes (Argentina) is 45% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元27,235 (ARS $63,287) in San Martin de los Andes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元18,750 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £15 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valparaiso costs CH$20,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 100 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 3,000 (40 minutes ago)