Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes, Argentina compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.41590 CNY / ARS
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes (Argentina) is 40% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元22,396 (ARS $53,849) in San Martin de los Andes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riga costs €4.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quebec City costs C$2,800 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Poznan costs 17 zł (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston upon Hull costs £5.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 15,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)