Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes, Argentina compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.44187 CNY / ARS
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes (Argentina) is 46% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,240 (ARS $41,279) in San Martin de los Andes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $28 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$16 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)