Cost of living in San Luis Potosí, Mexico compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 223 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.34792 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Luis Potosí (Mexico) is 18% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,935 (Mex$ 37,179) in San Luis Potosí to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM120 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $12 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Medellín costs COL$1,400,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lugano costs CHF 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Barranquilla costs COL$2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (about 3 hours ago)