Cost of living in San Luis Potosí, Mexico compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36559 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Luis Potosí (Mexico) is 25% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,690 (Mex$ 51,122) in San Luis Potosí to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Boulder, Colorado costs $0.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tempe, Arizona costs $160 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Phnom Penh costs 10,000 Riels (about 1 hour ago)