Cost of living comparison between San Luis, Argentina and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.44338 CNY / ARS
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Luis (Argentina) is 7% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元2,679 (ARS $6,043) in San Luis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$170 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Odense costs kr1,199 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$112 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £58 (about 2 hours ago)