Cost of living in San Luis, Argentina compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.38299 CNY / ARS
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Luis (Argentina) is 4% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,635 (ARS $14,712) in San Luis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元5,400 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $879 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元200 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 600 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Portland, Oregon costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 1,000 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)