Cost of living in San Luis, Argentina compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.42133 CNY / ARS
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Luis (Argentina) is 6% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,917 (ARS $14,045) in San Luis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元5,600 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$100 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Yangon costs 1,250 Kyat (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €14 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $2.50 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)