Cost of living in San Juan, Puerto Rico compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 668 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.854 CNY / USD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Juan (Puerto Rico) is 39% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,412 ($2,541) in San Juan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Cochabamba costs $b860 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beirut costs 5,000 L£ (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guelph costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)