Cost of living in San Juan, La Union, Philippines compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13712 CNY / PHP
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Juan, La Union (Philippines) is 33% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元24,916 (Php181,701) in San Juan, La Union to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元18,750 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $10 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 63,090 zł (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $100 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.45 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Curitiba costs R$ 3.00 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Gothenburg costs 30 kr (29 minutes ago)