Cost of living in San Juan, La Union, Philippines compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13823 CNY / PHP
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Juan, La Union (Philippines) is 32% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,650 (Php149,385) in San Juan, La Union to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 50,000 Shilling (9 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Groningen costs €38 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,541 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barranquilla costs COL$1,900 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $120 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.80TL (37 minutes ago)