Cost of living comparison between San Juan, La Union, Philippines and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13821 CNY / PHP
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Juan, La Union (Philippines) is 35% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元25,219 (Php182,466) in San Juan, La Union to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元18,750 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pilsen costs 600,000 Kč (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Port of Spain costs 2,500 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kolkata costs ₨160 (about 1 hour ago)