Cost of living in San Jose, Costa Rica compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,063 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01208 CNY / CRC
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Jose (Costa Rica) is 23% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元23,110 (₡ 1,912,846) in San Jose to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元18,750 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of local cheese in Córdoba costs ARS $45 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €80 (21 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Billings, Montana costs $28 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,500TL (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Feira de Santana costs R$ 17 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Contagem costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)